Saturday, April 2, 2011

Words of Wisdom

"Life is a paradise for those who love many things
with a
passion." Leo Buscaglia

This seems VERY TRUE.  Sometimes you feel like a kid in a candy store; other times like a kid looking for a candy store that moved across town without your knowledge.

I have only been bored one time that I can recall.  I was in a foreign city, visiting.  There was nowhere to go for a walk and there WAS NOT ONE BOOK OR MAGAZINE IN THE ENTIRE HOUSE. 

There is so very much to learn and to create and to do that I know I will not have scratched the surface of it if I live to be 100.  And love- there is so much love to give and receive.  The trick is to worry only about giving and then the receiving just flows on back to you...

Sure, life can get you down, but don't let it keep you down.  There is always a way to pull yourself back up.
So I wish you well today, no matter who you are or where you are from....

No comments:

Post a Comment