Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I know for sure why I keep creating items, particularly fireflies!

     After having a rather difficult week I got the following feedback from a new Etsy customer:

"My artistic dad passed away in January. He was a fan of Fireflies. I was looking to have something to wear in remembrance. I came across your site and found the necklace with the words "Shine On" which is what I will try to do. Even more beautiful in person. I will adore it and cannot wait to wear it to work tomorrow. RN working in Transplant. I thank you a million times and will wear your beautiful art with a smile. Thank you ... thank you."

     I have been striving to release the fireflies in my soul and although it is difficult to keep on shining at times, this customer showed me why I keep carrying on!  For a picture of the "Shine On" firefly, see earlier post or go to my Etsy shop.

     If anyone ever reads this post, I hope it encourages you!
triciq1432.22.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment