Sunday, February 20, 2011

Early morning musings..

     So I looked around at other blogs for a few minutes and  see quite a variety, I must say.  The other day I saw one that included some very darkly sad comments about a little boy who it seems must have passed away.  I quickly left as I felt I was eavesdropping.  Others have tons of pictures of their children.  I think, mostly, that people may not be that interested in other people's children, or what you ate for breakfast...as I posted on a photographer's blog, unless something quite unusual was eaten, or something frightfully funny happened while you were eating it!  Having such attitudes is doubtless going to leave me alone here in this room, cat on lap, drinking cold coffee...Oh well, I like privacy anyway...A subject for another day.  Meanwhile I want to go find my copy of Deepak Chopra's book The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.  I used to read a chapter a day and was getting amazingly creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment