Saturday, June 11, 2011

A miracle for Connecting Borders and a Milagro Bracelet hard at work!

Yesterday ticket sales were not what they should have been for the High Maintenance Bitch fashion show in Seattle, proceeds going to Connecting Borders (non-profit) benefitting an orphanage in Peru.

I decided to wear my new Milagro bracelet in the hopes that they would sell enough tickets so there wouldn't be a loss.  I said prayers, rubbed the little milagro and waited.  No phone call about anything....

This morning I got a wonderful phone call from my daughter saying they SOLD OUT of tickets and that everyone had a wonderful time!! 

I listed one of the bracelets on Etsy yesterday, too, before I knew.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75742454/vintage-milagro-leather-bracelet-wire

I am including an Amazon link to the book where I got the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment