Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fate of Dogs ACEO greeting card for charity

There is a wonderful fashion show planned for this coming Friday, June 10, in Seattle.  The charity is Connecting Borders which is a non-profit that benefits Peruvian orphans. 

Anyway, the idea came up for me to create something for gift bags for media people and I jumped at the chance to help in some small way. 

For the fashion show the models have to"wear" an actual dog in some way - imagine that!  So my project had to feature dogs in some way, or at least that is what I decided to do. 

Remember the old saying that people begin to look like their dogs?  Or is it the other way around?  I created an art card with that in mind, and made greeting cards with my collage.  It was very time consuming as each card was hand-embellished and had a ribbon on top, etc. 

I am going to try to show you a reprint of the card, sans ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment